Commands and Styling Changes Affectability
- The user can choose between Commands and Styling Changes Affect Current Page and Commands and Styling Changes Affect All Pages. The bullet marks the selected option.
- If Commands and Styling Changes Affect Current Page is selected, changes made apply only to the current resource the user is viewing when the change is made; if Commands and Styling Changes Affect All Pages is selected, changes made apply to all the resources opened through Firefox.
- Commands and styling changes made before changing the affectability does not have the newly selected affectability; only those commands and styling changes made after an affectability option is selected have the selected affectability.
Reset Styling and Settings
- Reset Styling and Settings reverts all modifications to the resource made through the Extension and restores the original state.
Show Accessibility Menu
- Selecting Show Accessibility Menu toggles between displaying and hiding Accessibility Menu.
- Show Accessibility Menu is initially checked; the Accessibility menu is displayed in the Firefox menu.
- When Show Accessibility Menu is unchecked, the Accessibility menu is not displayed in the Firefox menu.
Check for Updates
Report a Bug